[MOL] Reply to Betty [01089] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Reply to Betty

Title: Reply to Betty

Dear Betty:  Thanks for the note.  I certainly am on the mend!  I'm feeling better every day.  I did hear from Carla yesterday.  She is still working hard getting the house ready to put up for sale.  She sounds a little harried, but basically okay, except that Ken is apparently making the divorce difficult.  I have yet to see an easy one, though!  I don't know when she will sign back on, but I hope it's soon.  Love to everyone -- Kathy