Re: [MOL] Something Cute..../PJ REPLY [01085] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Something Cute..../PJ REPLY

Lillian

That's great if the Dogs are benefiting from the herbs.

Sorry no web site for me at the present maybe in the future.  I quess my time
is heading in other direction, shopping for a home, part=time job and taking
care of this little one inside of me.
That's enough for now...........
Maybe if my hubby has time he is the best one to write about the herbs.  He
is well versed in the herbs....he has dealt with them longer and is a better
writer than I.

But my heart and soul are fully into herbs.  My mom would not be here today
if it weren't for the herbs.  All her doctors are astonished by her
tumor/mass staying exactly the same as it was.  Mom's immune system is strong
and thriving.

Today mom is going to her ONC for a checkup.  PLEASE SAY A PRAYER.

MANY THANKS.

Good Luck to you.

Lovingly,
PJ