[MOL] "thoughts for today" [01081] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hi All,

It's just me bringing you two quick "thoughts for today":

      Worry is a mis-use of the imagination.

      Thankfulness begins with a good memory.

It would do us well if we would take a little time at the end of each
day to recall the blessings of the day, rather than focusing on all the
things that didn't go the way we wanted them to. When we use up all our
mental effort worrying, we don't  have enough time and energy left to be
grateful.

To see today's Humor, Christian Thoughts, Inspirational, Poem, Health
Tip, and Household Hint, just click here:  http://thoughtsfortoday.com

That's all for now. Have a delightful day!!!!!!
God bless,
Jo