Re: [MOL] Betty [01077] Medicine On Line


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [MOL] Betty



Carla and I correspond on a regular bases and she is really getting things
all together.  Still has some bad days; but fewer and further apart, you
know she is getting a divorce?  Health-wise she remains in remission and
that is always good news.  Her lung has moved to the center of her chest;
which gives her some problems and she is considering corrective surgery for
this; but there taint too many Doctors who do this surgery.  So friend, it
is liver with mets to the lung huh?  I will just have to call you "OUR
NOTHING NORMAL FRIEND".  What ever happened to cancer traveling down and not
up?  Or has that gone out with the wind?  Take care dear heart, much love,
lillian


----- Original Message -----
From: betty kula <pitakula@webtv.net>
To: <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 1999 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Hi to all/PJ REPLY


> P J
> I sure hope the Gemzar helps your mom.
> Didn't get to take my treatment today because my white count was too
> low.
> We asked about neupogen but the dr. said to wait a week. That stuff is
> 180 a shot and before I would have 7 in a row. I suppose drs. have to
> justify things. Do you have any idea of the dosage your mom gets. I am
> just curious as I noticed mine is higher than the fact sheet average.
> Since I brought the orders from MDA to ABQ. I was able to see what was
> ordered. Believe me I watch every nit-picking thing.
> I know they are very aggressive at MDA.
> However, they would not hesitate to give neupogen if needed. Maybe
> insurance cos. don't buck big name places as much.
> The baby gives your mom something to look forward to in the future. I am
> hoping to see a great grand child. Nothing in sight yet.
>
> Lil
> Will hook this on because I am so lazy.
> The tumours are liver cancer in the lung.
> Doesn't that sound nutty?
>
> Frank
> I am so glad you are preaching again. I envy those that are gifted with
> words to help people. This has always been difficult for me. My way has
> been to do things for people. Just try not to look too handsome or they
> won't hear what you say. lol
>
> Kathy
> We have dear friends in Eagle and will pop up there one of these days.
> Good to hear you are on the mend.
>
> Has anyone heard from Carla? I think about her and hope for the best.
>
> God Bless
> Betty
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
> from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
> at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
> majordomo@lists.meds.com
> with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the
line:
> unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
> where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
> address.
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
majordomo@lists.meds.com
with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the line:
unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
address.
------------------------------------------------------------------------