[MOL] HELLO [01064] Medicine On Line

[MOL] HELLO

Hi Dear Friends

Have missed you for a few days, thought I would just let you know that my
sister Carole started her treatment today (radiotheraphy), I saw her last
night and she seemed much brighter although dosen't have much energy.  Have
passed on all your lovely messages to her and your support.  God Bless you
all for being there,
Love Gill