RE: [MOL] Nancy E (herbs) [01063] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Nancy E (herbs)

Title: RE: [MOL] Nancy E (herbs)

This is Kathy in Boise.  Let me butt in.  Last winter when I was having a lot of trouble with a very painful shoulder, PJ sent me some patches she got from her Chinese pharmacist.  They smelled rather strong, but boy, did they help!  I no longer have any trouble at all.  My brother goes to an herbalist here in Boise, too.  Although the "tea" he makes tastes terrible, he swears by it -- and he IS the picture of health!  -- Kathy