Re: [MOL] Bess [01062] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bess

Hi Bess
Stony Brook is about 45 minutes from my house.
I know what you mean about the commuting. My mom lives in Florida and has to
rely on friends for transportation.

Our herbalist/acupunturist is in Flushing, NY.  I just wrote to Nancy E.
about him so I'm sure you will see that whole message.

If you want his name I will be happy to give him to you.

Do you live in Manhattan.

Also have you called your insurance company sometimes they have
transportation services for their patients.

Lovingly,
PJ
143