Re: Re: Re: [MOL] Bess [01057] Medicine On Line

Re: Re: Re: [MOL] Bess

Dear Lillian:
   We have just about given up on the MMPinhibitor made by Agouron in La
Jolla.  The trial is still open in Stony Brook about two hours from NY
butit's incredibly long and costly to get there. They refuse to open our
doctors iat NYU

Not sure  the MP is the answer-still only in phsae III with a placebo for
onethird of the group/ Since I know the grim odds of chemo I don't want to
rob Tom of the chance for something that might give him better odds.We're so
Thired.  It's really To him now.
Cwhers. Bess