Re: Re: [MOL] Bess [01044] Medicine On Line

Re: Re: [MOL] Bess

I don't mean to but in Bess; but can you get it through the orphan drug
program, I would call the NCI @ 1-800-4-cancer and find out what the
proceedure is.  Here are sites that should help you.  Best of luck, your
friend, lillian

. Orphan Drugs
Orphan Drugs. The term "orphan drug" refers to a product that treats a rare
disease affecting fewer than 200,000 Americans. The Orphan Drug Act was
signed.