[MOL] YOU can profit from all the Internet HYPE!! - FREE INFO [01042] Medicine On Line

[MOL] YOU can profit from all the Internet HYPE!! - FREE INFO

YOU now have the opportunity to become a valuable and successful
Internet Business Consultant, where making money at home or at an
office is easy! We can show you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to
take advantage of a truly ground floor program in your own
neighborhood!

Perfect Web is a fully integrated Internet company specializing in web
design, hosting, e-commerce and Internet marketing. Using our
proprietary system, we have placed thousands of businesses with
Internet related products and services.

Imagine a business that requires 8-10 hours per week and has
unlimited money making potential? Our program allows you to succeed
and earn big income without any previous knowledge or experience
working with computers.

Where could you be in 30 days? You could easily be earning hundreds,
even thousands of dollars as an Internet Business Consultant. We are
looking for a limited amount of area affiliates in the United States
to market Internet services using our proven marketing program. This
is NOT an MLM! Our unique marketing program provides you with one-on-
one training, manuals, audio and video tapes and scripts to get you
started quickly. Minimum investment required.

Are you ready to take charge of your life and make real money? By
becoming an Internet Business Consultant, you get the opportunity to
guide your own business through cyberspace and help others create
classified pages, display ads, homepages and custom web sites!

Before you are locked out of this ground floor opportunity contact us
today to get started in less than 30 days!

This offer is limited to U.S. residents, only.
For more information please visit:
http://3631253927/ub.html
Click Here!

Due to the overwhelming response to this offer we can only respond to
information requests by telephone, so your phone number is required.
You may experience long wait times or difficulty accessing our
WebPages. If this happens simply

- PRINT - THIS - FORM -
&
FAX IT TO (603) - 719 - 3465

We will contact you directly to answer all of your questions.

Again, this offer is open to all U.S. residents.

Your Name:___________________________________________________
Company Name:________________________________________________
Address:_____________________________________________________
City,State,Zip:______________________________________________
Type of Business:____________________________________________
E-Mail Address:______________________________________________
Daytime Phone:_______________________________________________
Evening Phone:_______________________________________________

If you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings,
please follow this link to be removed:
http://3631253927/remove.html
Click Here!

However, if you wish to recieve more information simply follow
this link:
http://3631253927/ub.html
Click Here!

------------------------------------------------------------------------ This is an automatically-generated notice. If you'd like to be removed from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum at , or send an email message to: majordomo@lists.meds.com with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the line: unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email address. ------------------------------------------------------------------------