Re: Re: [MOL] Bess [01040] Medicine On Line

Re: Re: [MOL] Bess

Yes PJ!  My herb question was for you.  Just spent a totally frustrating day
trying to get Agouron Drugs in CA to reopen a taxol-carbo trial with a MMP
inhibitor that has had some success in preventing metastasis.  They refuse to
open it in NY and a regular trip to Stony Brook (over 2 hours from Manhattan
--we don't have a car and I don't drive) is just too much.  So I guess we'll
take the regular chemo for now and hope for an angiostatin trial in the fall.
 Exhaustion!  Bess