Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma [01030] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma

DEAr FRiend,

Yes, MD Anderson in Texas has a clinic specializing in CUP (Carcinoma of
an Unknown Primary). The head Doctor is Abbruzzesse. Also, has your Mom
taken blood tests called tumor markers to determine what may be a
possible primary? Tumor markers for instance, CA-125 and CEA, CA-15 and
CA-19? Also please call the NCI at 1-800-4cancer and they will provide
you with much information about your Moms disease. My wife also has CUP
and Stage IV. She will be celebrating her 5 year survival anniversary
August 1st 1999.

God Bless,
marty and Barb auslander