Re: [MOL] Bess [01029] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bess

Hi. I'm curious about your experience with raw herbs and roots.  As I
indicated, the top guy recommended by Dr. Weil gives high potency pills and
powders far above vitamin strength that he claims boosts the immune system
during chemo and possibly prevents mets.  The famous guy in Chinatown who
only charges $35 and doesn't take appointments but is known far and wide
gives roots and herbs that YOU cook. My worry is the freshness and
cleanliness of these items--where do they come from and how the heck do you
prepare them?  And would the two systems conflict?  What was your problem?
What did you take in addition to the Chinese herbs and what was the result?
Many thanks.  Bess