From: <FBM127@AOL.COM>
To: <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 1999 8:52 PM
Subject: [MOL] adenocarcinoma

> my mom has been diagnosed with adenocarcinoma of unknown primary.They have
> found some lymph node involvement in her chest wall and near her windpipe
and
> extensive brain metastisize for which she has almost completed radiation
for.
> is it possible to go further with treatment.Sr.says she has stage 1V
> adenocarcinoma.,SHe is also suffering form Secondary Pulmonary
Hypertension
> due to clot in pulmonary artery.She is outpatient and generally no one
could
> even tell she is ill.Do you think treatment is possible.Is there a special
> hopital  that specializes in adenocarcinoma.

. Case reports-Sept 95
Spontaneous internal jugular vein thrombosis and metastic adenocarcinoma of
unknown primary. WM Lam, AT Ahuja, CO Mok, C Metreweli. Running title:...
Last modified 25-May-99 - page size 1K - in English [ Translate ]
unknown Primary - List of near matches related to unknown Primary provided
by RealNames.
> Thank you FBM1`27@aol.com

11. Unknown Primary Carcinoma - Question Nine
Unknown Primary Carcinoma. Questions & Answers. What are the favorable
subsets of UPC? Males. Women who present with peritoneal carcinomatosis ....
Last modified 25-May-99 - page size 1K - in English [ Translate ]
Result