[MOL] Shared Experience - gathering first hand accounts for the newly di [01020] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Shared Experience - gathering first hand accounts for the newly diagnosed

Please visit http://www.sharedexperience.org  and leave a word or two.

Shared Experience is a collection of first-hand accounts by cancer patients
and the people who love and care for them.  Most visitors leave their email
address with explicit understanding they will be contacted by other
patients/caregivers, so it is developing into a valuable support resource
indeed.

The recently diagnosed seek the words the survivors, Shared Experience is an
easy to use searchable database for them.

Sending oceans of love,

Terry Halsey
terry@SharedExperience.com
http://www.SharedExperience.org