Re: [MOL] Hi to all [00971] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi to all

Betty,
So good to hear from you. You sure have been busy. How was the cruise? I
hear it's beautiful.
I got a chuckle out of what your daughter said about you telling the
doctors what to do. Whatever works, I say! The best of luck to you.
Christine