[MOL] DEAR FRIENDS [00953] Medicine On Line

[MOL] DEAR FRIENDS

Just wanted to thank everyone again especially Lillian, Martha, Joicy and
Linda for all your lovely messages.  I'll keep you posted as regards my
sister Carole, she has to make it to next Monday to start the treatment, i'll
feel a lot easier then.  Thanks for everyones prayers you lovely people are
in mine.

Gill