[MOL] "thoughts for today" [00839] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hi All,

So many times we take our health for granted. It's only when we are not
feeling well that we give it any attention. Then all of a sudden it
becomes a priority, and it gets all of our attention. My "thoughts for
today" reflect the proper way of thinking on this issue.

	Good health doesn't just take care of itself, and it is
	most often lost by assumig that it will.

	Our health always seems much more valuable after we lose it.

Why not cultivate health instead of just treating disease. Makes sense
to me!!!!

To see today's Humor, Inspirational, Christian Thoughts, Poem, Health
Tip, and Household Hint, just click here:  http://thoughtsfortoday.com

God bless,
Jo