[MOL] statement if intrest [00838] Medicine On Line

[MOL] statement if intrest

You know what they say...

"Everything Comes In Threes" - Not true.  In reality, everything
comes in ones. Sometimes, when three "ones" come in a row, it seems like
everything comes  in threes. By the way, in medieval times, it was widely
believed that everything  came in twenty-sixes. They were wrong, too. It
just
took them longer to recognize the pattern.

"You Can't Take It With You (when you die)" - Well..., that depends
on what it is. If it's your dark blue suit, you can certainly take it with
you. In fact, not only  can you take it with you, you can probably
put some things in your pockets.

"You Learn Something New Every Day" - Actually, you learn
something old every day. Just because you've just learned it, doesn't mean
it's new. Other people already knew it, Columbus is a good example of this.

"The Sky's The Limit" -  Well, how can the sky be the limit? The sky
never ends. What kind of a limit is that? The earth is the limit. You dig a
hole and what do you keep getting? More earth. The earth is the limit.

"You Get What You Pay For" - Clearly this is not true. Have you been
shopping recently? Only a very naive person would believe that you get
what you pay for. In point of fact, if you check your purchases
carefully, you'll find that you get whatever they feel like giving you. And
if
corporations get any more powerful, you soon might not even get that.

"Tomorrow Is Another Day" - Not neccesarily true. Today is another day.
We have no idea what tomorrow is going to be. It might turn out to be
another day, but we can't be sure. If it happens, I'll be the first to say
so.
But, you know what? By that time, it will be today again.

"NICE GUYS FINISH LAST" - Not true. Studies have shown that, on average,
nice guys finish third in a field of six. Actually, short guys finish
last. By the way, in medieval times, it was widely believed that nice
guys  finished twenty-sixth. You can see how limited those people were.

"If You've Seen One, You've Seen Them All" - Do we even have to talk
about  this one? This should be obvious. If you've seen one, you've seen
..
one.  If you've seen them all, *then* you've seen them all. I don't even
understand how this one got started.