Re: [MOL] My Barb is HOme....Safe and Sound...Thank God [00812] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Barb is HOme....Safe and Sound...Thank God

Dear PJ,

YOur card was and is the faith in which we believe there are just so
many great human beings who care. That in a sense is a God Blessing to
us, knowing that people care for person whom they have never seen, but
have heard so much about. Yes, I know I speak of my wife much, but she
has so much to offer in the ways of HOPE to those who are seeking that
necessity and ray of hope. Thank you for your kind, compassion note. You
are a gem.

God Bless,
marty