Re: [MOL] Our Marty and Barb ! [00811] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Our Marty and Barb !

DEar Lil,

I am certain that many of the molers know that you and I are related.
You my Sister and I your admiring Brother. We will go on for years
nurturing a great friendship and relationship in camaraderie, respect
and admiration.  You are indeed our faith for what we perceive to be
spiritually grateful, our angel to the light to God.

God Bless you HOn and be well and write when you can.
marty and Barb auslander