[MOL] From Nanc to all Mols....I'll be back soon.... [00792] Medicine On Line

[MOL] From Nanc to all Mols....I'll be back soon....

Hi Sis and all Mols
We are leaving early in the morning and my back problem is not an herinated
disc, that God for that, don't know w3hat it is but the new meds helped a
great deal with the pain today.  I have to go back to the Doc and so does Don
when we get back from a much needed vacation.  We will be at Bethlehem PA
this Sunday to visit Dons WWll Doctor buddy whom is looking forward to
showing us a wonderful relaxing time, but I don't think Doon will stay longer
then a couple of days.  I fully intend to slow down when we get home to gain
streinght to take care of Don Mom is doing pretty good.  I have to get the
car packed to leave in the morning and in just a few min I will be signing
off MOL until we return, I don't want to mess anyone up by my mailbox getting
full.  Know that I'll be thinking of all of you and I promise to let you all
be supportive for me now, and I do know that I need that now.  I thank you
all from the bottom of my big heart.  You all will still be in my prayers too.
PJ, I'm OK.
Marty take care of our Barb, I knew I had to tell you that, LOL  Love you two.
Sandi, take care and I'll be back soon.
Martha I got a package today from you and haven't had time to open it yet,
thanks.
Sister Lil, you enjoy your vacation.
All the rest of you take care and I'll post just as soon as I return.
Love, hugs, kisses, prayers to all of my special family of MOLs,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 7/22/99 9:47:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time, firefly@islc.net