Re: [MOL] MY SIGN ON ANNIVERSARY/PJ Reply [00787] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MY SIGN ON ANNIVERSARY/PJ Reply

PJ:  Goodness, you are such a delight to have on this forum that time truly
has gone quickly.  Here, I thought it was because of my age (they say the
older you get, the faster time goes, tee hee!)  Or was it Senior Moments as
Nance so well penned?  Are you going on vacation this summer?  Glad you are
with us, your friend, lillian