[MOL] MY SIGN ON ANNIVERSARY [00785] Medicine On Line

[MOL] MY SIGN ON ANNIVERSARY

HI Friends
Well this week marks my 1 yr anniversary as being a part of this loving group.
If it wasn't for being a part of this group I honestly and truthfully don't
know how I would have handled mom's cancer.
I thank each of you so very very very very much.
I cannot believe that 1 year has passed by so fast.

With my love
PJ
143