Re: [MOL]Lillian [00784] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Lillian

Hi Lillian,
It is good to see you back on line and I am assuming that you had a
great time on your trip. I know the other molers were excited to meet
you and I am sure they also had a good time. I see you get right back
to research as soon as you get into your own home.
Love
Liz
Liz Patterson
2115 Summitview Ave.