[MOL] [Humor]: God reason for no tests in heaven [00781] Medicine On Line


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[MOL] [Humor]: God reason for no tests in heaven



[Humor]: Forrest Gump Goes to Heaven

>  Subject: Forrest Gump goes to heaven:
> 
> The day finally arrives: Forrest Gump dies and goes to heaven.  He is met
> at the Pearly Gates by St. Peter himself.  The gates are closed, however,
> and Forrest approaches the gatekeeper.  St. Peter says "Well, Forrest,
> it's
> certainly good to see you.  We have heard a lot about you.  I must inform
> you that the place is filling up fast, and we've been administering an
> entrance examination
> for everyone. The tests are fairly short, but you need to pass before you
> can get into Heaven.
> 
>  Forrest responds "It shore is good to be here St. Peter. I was
> looking forward to this.  Nobody ever told me about any entrance
> exam. Sure hope the test ain't too hard;  life was a big enough test
> as it was".
> 
>  St. Peter goes on, "Yes, I know Forrest but the test I have for you
>  is only three questions.  Here is the first:  What days of the week
>  begin with the letter T?  Second:  How many seconds are there in a
>  year? Third:  What is God's first name?".
> 
>  Forrest goes away to think the questions over.  He returns the next
>  day and goes up to St.. Peter to try to answer the exam questions.
> 
>  St. Peter waves him up and says "Now that you have had a chance to
>  think the questions over, tell me your answers".
> 
>  Forrest says, "Well, the first one how many days of the week begin
>  with the letter "T"?  Shucks, that one's easy.  That'd be Today and
>  Tomorrow.
> 
>  The Saint's eyes open wide and he exclaims "Forrest!  That's not
>  what I was thinking, but.....you do have a point though, and I guess
>  I didn't specify, so I give you credit for that answer".  "How about
>  the next one?" says St. Peter.  "How many seconds in a year?"
> 
>  "Now that one's harder" says Forrest, "but I thunk and thunk about
>  that and I guess the only answer can be twelve".
> 
>  Astounded St. Peter says "Twelve! Twelve! Forrest, how in Heaven's
>  name could you come up with twelve seconds in a year?"
> 
>  Forest says "Shucks, there gotta be twelve, January second, February
>  second, March second. . . "
> 
>  "Hold it" interrupts St. Peter.  "I see where you're going with it.
>  And I guess I see your point, though that wasn't quite what I had in
>  mind, but I'll give you credit for that one too. Let's go on with
>  the next and final question.  Can you tell me God's first name?"
> 
>  Forrest replied "Andy". . .when St. Peter asked how in the world he
>  came up with the name Andy, Forrest replied . . . in the song . . .
>  "Andy walks with me, Andy talks with me."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
majordomo@lists.meds.com
with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the line:
unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
address.
------------------------------------------------------------------------