Re: [MOL] Where's our Nanc/I will be leaving the 23 early. [00763] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Where's our Nanc/I will be leaving the 23 early.

Hi Sis, PJ and the rest of you,
I am I hope leaving the eary morning of the 23 to stop over near the boarder
of OH and I think Maryland.  then on to Delaware, and then probably right
back home to relax and get my body fixed.  I have spent the last two days
with Don to see his ongoligist and tests, he is collecting fluid on the Lungs
and the heart is laboring and therefore he is not breathing right.  He has to
take two lasic a day and 2 potisum a day to releave presure and help his
breathing for now.  He is also having mood swings so the Doc thinks it may be
in the brain now.  I was also at the Doctors yesterday and then had to have
an MRI today of my back, he thinks I have one or more heranited discs.  I am
in to much pain to sit here for to long.  I will get the results and post to
let you know tomorrow before I sign off for two weeks.
Good night and love you all,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 7/21/99 12:02:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,