Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS ! [00592] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS !

Dear Chris,

Thanks dear. Am a wee bit drained, as we spent all day in E.R. room
yesterday, but we came home happier and somewhat healthier than whence
we came initially. I am dozing off right now, but will write more later.

God Bless,
marty and Barb auslander