Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS ! [00510] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS !

Dear Lil,

I can't begin to tell what I feel about this situation. I am so sad. She
has come to be a part of our family, even though she was on Mol for a
short time. WE came to know her Dad and we came to know her heart. She
is a true Daughter and caregiver in every sense. I am sorry. I wish we
could've connected. I know she lives close by.

God Bless,
marty and Barb