[MOL] "thoughts for today" [00481] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hi All,

Hope everyone is having a good day. :) The choice is really yours! Here
are my "thoughts for today."

	There is no danger of developing eyestrain from looking on the
	bright side of life.

	A sense of humor can help you overlook the unattractive,
	tolerate the unpleasant, cope with the unexpected, and smile
	through the unbearable!

I know we can't always control our circumstances, but we CAN control how
we react to them!!!!!!!!!

To see today's Humor, Inspirational, Christian Thoughts, Poem, Health
Tip, and Household Hint, just click here:  http://thoughsfortoday.com

God bless,
Jo