[MOL] "thoughts for today" [00386] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hello Everybody,

I'll start right out with my "thoughts for today."

    Think about abundance instead of lack, because what you think about
    you get more of.

    The right train of thought can take you to a better station in life.

Our thoughts are very powerful.  They can make us or break us.  It's up
to us to decide which ones will stay, and which ones we will get rid
of.  Make sure you keep only those that will help you to achieve your
goals.

To see today's Humor, Inspirational, Christian Thoughts, Poem, Health
Tip, and Household Hint, just click here:  http://thoughtsfortoday.com

God Bless,
Jo