[MOL] "thoughts for today" [00352] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hello to all of you out there,

Keeping it on the lighter side today, here are my "thoughts for today."

	Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.

	Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

With all the burdens we carry around each day, sometimes it's good to
just lighten up. Having a good sense of humor sometimes helps us to get
through the difficult days.

To see today's Humor, Inspirational, Christian Thoughts, Poem, Health
Tip, and Household Hint, just click here:  http://thoughtsfortoday.com

God bless,
Jo