Re: [MOL] Tamoxifen [00310] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tamoxifen

Dear Joicy,
My doctor did show me a study that was completed regarding the ultra
sounds. It recommended that they not be done unless there was spotting
or bleeding. This doctor has ordered all the tests that I have asked
for, and written me scripts for what ever I have asked for. She even
wrote the script for the mammogram for both and said that if anyone
questions it tell them to call her.
I remember seeing the study on the net, I'll find it latter and post it.
Hope all is well, looking forward to seeing you soon,
Love, Debby