Re: [MOL] Tamoxifen [00309] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tamoxifen

Dear Liz,
I will relax, one day soon! This is all still so new to me that some
days it becomes overwhelming. I used to be able to whiz through cleaning
this house, now I beg for a smaller one, and pray no one is looking to
closely at anything. Even the pool needs to be vacuumed. Maybe being out
of work come September will be good for me. Right now I am just sooooooo
angry.
Debby