[MOL] Another HMO funny [00293] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Another HMO funny

THREE NURSES
   Three nurses died and went to Heaven, where they were met
  at the Pearly Gates by St. Peter. To the first, he asked,
  "What did you used to do back on Earth?   Why do you
  think you should be allowed to come into Heaven?"

  "I was a nurse at an inner city hospital," she replied.
  "I worked to bring healing and peace to many sufferers,
  especially poor, helpless children."
  "Very noble," said St. Peter.  "You may enter."
   And in through the Gates she went.

  To the next, he asked the same question.  "What did you
  used to do?"  "Why do you think you should be allowed to
  come into Heaven?"

  "I was a nurse at a missionary hospital in the Amazon
    basin,"
  she replied.  "For many years, I worked with a skeleton crew of
   doctors and nurses who tried to reach out to as many people
  across numerous tribes, with a hand of healing and peace, and
   with the message about God's love."
  "How touching," said St. Peter.  "You, too, may enter."
   And in she went.

  He then came to the last nurse, to whom he asked, "What
  did you used to do back on Earth?  Why do you think you
   should  be allowed to come into Heaven?"
   After some hesitation, she replied, "I  was a nurse at an HMO."
    St. Peter pondered this for a moment,  and  then said, "Ok, you
  may enter, too."
   "Whew!"  said the nurse.  "For a  moment there, I thought you
    weren't going to let me in."
   "Oh, you can come in," said St. Peter, "but you can only stay
     for three days."