Re: [MOL] Tamoxifen [00291] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tamoxifen

suzanne,
my doctor said that as long as I don't have any bleeding or spotting she
would rather not do an ultrasound. I have to go for a mammogram next
month, it's not too early to start freaking out or is it, and then back
to see her. Took the first pill this morning. I am just really wiped
out. My house keeper did not show today and the place is a mess. I have
done all I can do. The boys will have to run the vacume, or the dirt
will get pushed further down the rugs.
She did mention blood work, but I can't remember what she said.
Still awaiting my very first hot flash.LOL
Debby