Re: [MOL] Milk Thistle for the Liver [00289] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Milk Thistle for the Liver

Thanks for the article. I started to take Milk Thistle while I was
taking chemo, I will continue to take it as long as I am on Tamoxifen. I
passed it by my onc before I started to take it, he said it was OK but
really didn't know much about it. I will take this article with me the
next time I see him. I guess we need to educate most doctors when it
comes to alternative medicine. Do you have any information on DHEA? I
have been reading several articles on it but undecided about safty  and
benefits.
Suzanne