Re: [MOL] Tamoxifen [00288] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tamoxifen

deb: I will have an ultrasound every 6 months, blood checked every 4
months for the first 2 years then every 6 months. Believe me you will
know a hot flash if and when you get one. It feels like nothing else I
have ever experienced! Good Luck!
Suzanne