[MOL] "thoughts for today" [00262] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hi All,

Well, it's finally here, Summer, that is.  And of course, Summer is
traditionally a time for vacationa, well earned, long awaited for
vacationas.  Here are my "thoughts for today."

      Sometimes the world gets hectic And we need a little break.
      You'd be surprised the differene
      That some "time for you" can make.

      A vacation is what you take if you can't take what you've been
      taking.

We all need a break sometimes.  It's like I have said before, life is
like climbing a flight of stairs.  We can get very tired, and we need a
landing space to rest before we can go any further.  Then we are able to
start that climb once again.  Same goes for daily life.  Make sure you
take a break once in a while.  Your body, soul, and spirit all need it.
You will find that you will be more productive once you begin again.
Well, that's it for today.

To see today's Humor, Inspirational, Christian Thoughts, Poem, Health
Tip, and Household Hint, just click here:  http://thoughtsfortoday.com

 God Bless,
 Jo