No Subject [00259] Medicine On Line

No Subject

Lisa:  My friend Vinny had chemo, radiation and then surgery at Sloan
Kettering a few months ago.  He is not on line.  Here is his car phone no.
My name is June - you can tell him I told you to call.  He is doing pretty
good.  (516) 639-8161.  He won't always be in his car but if you keep
trying....

Your friend June