[MOL] Tamoxifen [00241] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Tamoxifen

As most of you are aware I have been going back and forth regarding
Tamoxifen. The time is near for me to decide, this Wednesday. If anyone
has any information that might help me, or knows of any questions that I
should ask, please let me know. I have read everything that has come
across MOL and saved most of it.
Thank you,
Debby
PS Lillian have you heard from Marty again regarding Barb?