Re: [MOL] Lize: where is our Christine? [00240] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lize: where is our Christine?

Hi PJ,
I do believe Christine joined us briefly a week or so ago. I feel bad
that I have not really stayed in touch. I do have her email address
if it still works.
It is christine.white@sympatico.ca. Give it a try. I am sure she
would be glad to hear from you.
Liz

>Hi Liz:
>I read your sweet note to everyone and I'm so glad that you marked your 1st
>anniversary healthy and beautiful as ever.
>But I did see your comment about Christine. SInce I was in Florida I haven't
>seen her on line. Can you tell me if she is OK and if I can email her still
>at her email addrss.
>Lovingly,
>PJ
>143