[MOL] Lize: where is our Christine? [00238] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lize: where is our Christine?

Hi Liz:
I read your sweet note to everyone and I'm so glad that you marked your 1st
anniversary healthy and beautiful as ever.
But I did see your comment about Christine. SInce I was in Florida I haven't
seen her on line. Can you tell me if she is OK and if I can email her still
at her email addrss.
Lovingly,
PJ
143