[MOL] Lillian [00230] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian

Dear Lillian,
Thanks again for your cheery greetings. I remember last year I spent
my birthday phoning to find other doctors for second opinions and
feeling miserable because I did not know what was going to happen to
me. This birthday is very different.
I am calm and confident and able to go out and enjoy working in my garden.

This doesn't mean I will fail to be Vigilant. I truly understand the
value of early detection with cancer and I will have regular check
ups as I should.

Thank you again for being there when I needed you so much. You truly
are an angel.
Love
Liz
Liz Patterson