[MOL] Product Annoucement [00227] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Product Annoucement

Subject: Grand Opening of an Aromatherapy Superstore!!!

Hello [name],

I am writing this email to you to introduce a new Aromatherapy store on the web.
My name is Charlene, I am a 26 year old who is currently battling cancer.
I became interested in Aromatherapy and Natural Oils when I was diagnosed
with cancer three years ago and since then I have taken various courses and
opened my own Aromatherapy store so that others could benefit from Aromatherapy.

If you get a chance, please visit my website at www.mypage.ihost.com/NaturalPassions,
and let me know what you think!!

Sincerely,
Charlene Calvert