[MOL] PJ & my other MOL friends. [00226] Medicine On Line

[MOL] PJ & my other MOL friends.

Hi PJ,
Thank you so much. You know, this also marks the anniversary of my
joining this forum. It was just a year ago that I had learned that I
had a cancerous lump in my breast and I found this group, looking for
help in making the decision whether or not to have a mastectomy. I am
eternally grateful to all who helped me decide to get another
opinion. I certainly feel that the lumpectomy was the right way to go.

I will never forget the words of encouragement and caring attitude of
Lillian, Christine, Joicy, Carla, and Marty when I first joined the
forum. I know some of the new people may not know Carla and Christine
because their lives have required that they sign off the forum, but
they are wonderful ladies who have been a great inspiration to me.

Now a year later, when my checkups tell me I have no sign of cancer,
I want you all to know that I owe a debt of gratitude to these people
and to all of you who are so willing to share your experience and
knowledge with those in need.

You have been a lifeline to help maintain my confidence and sanity.
Liz

>DEAR SWEET LIZ
>

>H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y!!!!!!
>

>MAY GOD GIVE YOU MANY MORE HEALTHY & HAPPY BIRTHDAYS
>
>LOVINGLY,
>PJ
>143

Liz Patterson