[MOL] Earn easy money FAST!!! It's worth a try!!! [00214] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Earn easy money FAST!!! It's worth a try!!!

Sorry if you received more than one copy of this letter from me.  I am just trying to give EVERYBODY a chance at this wonderful opportunity.  I hope you decide to give it a try.  Good luck!

$147,200.00 IN 45 DAYS!  Frank B.

$36,470.00 IN 14 WEEKS!  Phillip B.

$41,000.00 1st TRY!  Karen L.

This is it folks!!  The letter you've been reading about in the news lately.  Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the program described below, to see if it really can make people money.  If you saw it, you know that their conclusion was, that while most people did not make the $55,000, as discussed in the plan, EVERYONE who followed the instructions was able to make 100 to 160 times their money at the VERY LEAST. The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.  Their findings proved once and for all that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the program.

"This is one of the most exciting opportunities with the MOST income potential on the Internet today!"

Hi, my name is Dee.
After I saw this letter aired on the news program, I decided to get some of my skeptical questions answered.

Question #1 - Does it really work?
Until I try it, I can only go on the testimony of people I don't know, so I will only know if I try it.  I've never done this type of thing, but I decided it was time to try something.  If I keep doing what I am doing, I'll keep getting what I've got.  Besides, people 70 years old have been surveyed and they will consistently say that the 2 regrets they have of their lives are;
1)	They wish they had spent more time with their families and
2)	They wish they had taken more chances.
Upon hearing this again, and hearing what the MEDIA said about it, I decided that at 51, I was going to take a small chance and see what would come of it.

Question #2 - Is it legal? -
Yes, (Refer to title 18, Section 1302 & 1342 of the U.S. Postal and Lottery Laws)
This opportunity isn't much of a risk and could turn out to actually be a bit of fun. Bottom Line; the risk is only $20 and time on the Internet.

The following is a copy of the letter that the media was referring to:
Hello!
My name is Karen; I'm a 35-year-old mom, wife, and part-time accountant.  As a rule, I delete all unsolicited "junk" e-mail and use my account primarily for business. I received what I assumed was this same e-mail countless times and deleted it each time.

About two months ago I received it again and, because of the catchy subject line, I finally read it.  Afterwards, I thought, "OK, I give in, I'm going to try this.  I can certainly afford to invest $20 and, on the other hand, there's nothing wrong with creating a little excess cash."  I promptly mailed four $5 bills and, after receiving the reports, paid a friend of mine a small fee to send out some e-mail advertisements for me.  After reading the reports, I also learned how easy it is to bulk e-mail for free!  I was not prepared for the results. Everyday for the last six weeks, my P.O. box has been overflowing with $5 bills; many days the excess fills up an extra mail bin and I've had to upgrade to the corporate-size box!  I am stunned by all the money that keeps rolling in!

My husband and I have been saving for several years to make a substantial down payment on a house.  Now, not only are we purchasing a house with 40% down, we're going to Venice, Italy to celebrate!  I promise you, if you follow the directions in this e-mail and be prepared to eventually set aside about an hour each day to follow up (and count your money!), you will make at least as much money as we did.  You don't need to be a wiz at the computer, but I'll bet you already are.  If you can open an envelope, remove the money, and send an e-mail message, then you're on your way to the bank.  Take the time to read this so you'll understand how easy it is.  If I can do this, so can you!
GO FOR IT NOW!!

The following is a copy of the e-mail I read:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is a LEGAL, MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON.
PRINT this letter, read the directions, THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!

You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program you may ever see.  Many times over, it has demonstrated and proven its ability to generate large amounts of cash.  This program is showing fantastic appeal with a huge and ever-growing on-line population desirous of additional income.

This is a legitimate, LEGAL, moneymaking opportunity.  It does not require you to come in contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you never have to leave the house, except to get the mail and go to the bank!

This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for!  Simply follow the easy instructions in this letter, and your financial dreams will come true!
When followed correctly, this electronic, multi-level marketing program works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME!

Thousands of people have used this program to
Raise capital to start their own business
Pay off debts
Buy homes, cars, etc.,
Even retire!

This is your chance so don't pass it up!

OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY
ELECTRONIC MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM

Basically, this is what we do:

We send thousands of people a product for $5.00 that costs next to nothing to produce and e-mail. As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners and selling our products.  Every state in the U.S. allows you to recruit new multi- level business online (via your computer).

The products in this program are a series of four business and financial reports costing $5.00 each.  Each order you receive via "snail mail" will include:
$5.00 cash
The name and number of the report they are ordering
The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report they ordered.

To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer.  THAT'S IT!
The $5.00 is yours!  This is the EASIEST electronic multi-level marketing business anywhere!  Be prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the report!

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND BE PREPARED
TO REAP THE STAGGERING BENEFITS!

******* I N S T R U C T I O N S *******

This is what you MUST do:
1.	Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if his is a legitimate, LEGAL, money-making opportunity).  It does not require you to come in contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you never have to leave the house, except to get the mail and go to the bank!

2.	Basic PHENOMENON.
PRINT this letter, read the directions, THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!

You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program you may ever see.  Many times over, it has demonstrated and proven its ability to generate large amounts of cash.  This program is showing fantastic appeal with a huge and ever-growing on-line population desirous of additional income.

This is a legitimate, LEGAL, moneymaking opportunity.  It does not require you to come in contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you never have to leave the house, except to get the mail and go to the bank!

This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for!  Simply follow the easy instructions in this letter, and your financial dreams will come true!  When followed correctly, this electronic, multi-level marketing program works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME!

AVAILABLE REPORTS
***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

Notes:
ALL ORDERS ARE TO BE PAID IN US DOLLARS
ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your postal address.

REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
           MTG, Inc.
          3930 Glade Rd. #108-335
          Colleyville, TX  76034

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
          BCJ
          P.O. Box 590953
          Ft. Lauderdale, FL  33359

REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
          MJBKS
          P.O. Box 18432
          Reno, NV  89511
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works.  Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get a larger response.)  Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 down line members.
Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.
1st level-your 10 members with $5.......................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)..................$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)..........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)...$50,000
THIS TOTALS                                                                $55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only recruit 10 people each.  Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people to participate!  Most people get 100's of participants! THINK ABOUT IT!
Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can afford $20). You obviously already have an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!! REPORT#3 shows you the most productive methods for bulk e-mailing and purchasing e-mail lists.  Some list & bulk e-mail vendor's even work on trade!

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

*******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******

*  TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and follow the directions accurately.

*  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders start coming in because:
    When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested product/report to comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, Title 18,Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18,  Section 3005 in the U.S. Code, also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state that "a product or service must be exchanged for money received."

*  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

*  Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be SUCCESSFUL!

*  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

*******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue advertising until you do.  Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2. If you don't, continue advertising until you do.  Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you

**** I was approached several times before I checked this out. I joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required.  To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.
          Sincerely yours, Phillip A. Brown, Esq.

    Not being the gambling type; it took me several weeks to make up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back. Boy, was I surprised when I found my medium-size post office box crammed with orders!  For a while, it got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window. I'll make more money this year than any 10 years of my life before. The nice thing about this deal is that it doesn't matter where in the U.S. the people live.  There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return.
          Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI

    I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another program...11 months passed then it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than $41,000 on the first try!!
          D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN

     This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest on our money.  The only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity.  Good luck and happy spending!
          Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, to be removed send to dtmmo@yahoo.com with remove in subject line.