[MOL] "thoughts for today" [00212] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hello Everyone,

 Just thought I'd end the 4th of July holiday celebration with a little
humor. Here are my "thoughts for today."

      American's once shouted, "Give me liberty." Now they leave off the
	last word.

      A patriotic American likes to discuss the Constitution of the
United States despite the fact he has never taken the time to 	read it.

 Those may hit a little too close to home for some of us. Well, all that
aside, I hope you had a great weekend, whether it was fun in the sun,
picnics, barbecues, travel, or like for some of us just "veggin' out."

To see today's Humor, Inspirational, Christian Thoughts, Poem, Health
Tip, and Household Hint, just click here:  http://thoughtsfortoday.com

 God Bless,
 Jo