[MOL] Lillian [00195] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian

Title: Lillian
Hi Lillian,
I was very sorry to hear of Barb's hospitalization and need for surgery. Tell Marty we are all with them in spirit and praying for the very best.

A look at mailbox tells me how you are spending your Fourth of July. Today is a holiday. Don't you take a holiday from your research?

By the way, at 12:20 AM Mountain Time in the middle of this night 59 years ago, I put in my first appearance in this world. I was almost a firecracker.
Love
Liz

Dear Friends, Marty just telephoned me with some bad news.  His Barb was admitted today and will have brain surgery tomorrow morning at 11:00 Calif. time.  Because, of her medications, her blood is very thin and she must have knocked her head a few days ago causing the blood to seep into her brain.  For those who wish to send a card the address is:  Kaiser Permanente Hospital, 441 N. Lakeview Avenue, Anaheim, Calif. 92807.  Her last brain scan showed no cancer just a few weeks ago; so we are praying that it is not cancer.  Marty will call me and update me tomorrow at which time I will immediately give you the information.  Please know that no phone calls are permitted as of yet.  I want you to know that you should be very proud of our Marty, under the circumstances he is holding up very well and we know at this time it is so so difficult for him. He is still very hopeful that things will turn out all right.  I ask that we keep them both in our heavy duty prayers.  Marty will not be on line for a bit, please understand.   Love you all, lillian

Liz Patterson
Patterson & Associates
2115 Summitview Ave.
Yakima, WA 98902