[MOL] "thoughts for today" [00135] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hi There,

For those of us in the United States, tomorrow is the day we celebrate
Independence Day, the 4th of July. In many towns and cities there will
be parades and fireworks to commemorate the day. Here are my "thoughts
for today."

	A man's country is not just a certain area of land. It is a
principle, and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.

	True patriotism should make the heart beat faster and the tongue 	wag
slower.

It's always fun to be with our friends and family on picnics and back
yard barbecues celebrating the 4th of July. However, along with the
food, fun, and festivities, we need to remember the real reason for the
celebration, our country's freedom, and all the people who have gone
before us who have helped to make it free and to keep it that way. It is
indeed a blessing to be living in this great country! And we should be
ever so grateful for those who have helped to make it that way.
Tomorrow, as the American flag is raised, raise your head up high along
with it, because you have a country to be proud of!

To see today's Humor, Inspirational, Christian Thoughts, Poem, Health
Tip, and Household Hint, just click here:  http://thoughtsfortoday.com

God Bless,
Jo